|Birthday||April 17, 1992|
|Age||18 (Season 1)|
21 (Season 2)
|Height||175cm (5'9") (Season 1)|
177cm (5'10") (Season 2)
|Occupation||High School Student, Model (season 2)|
|School||Bright Centrair Private Academy|
|Relatives||Hinata Rintarou (Stepfather)
Asahina Miwa (Mother)
|Anime Debut||Episode 1|
|Game||Brothers Conflict: Brilliant Blue (Playable)|
|Japanese Voice||Daisuke Namikawa|
|English Voice||Eric Vale|
Iori Asahina (朝日奈 祈織, Asahina Iori) is the tenth son of the Asashina family. He had a girlfriend named Shiraishi Fuyuka but she died when a car hit her.
Iori has slate colored hair that reaches his hazel eyes, and he is usually seen wearing his school uniform, which is made up of white and dark blue colors. He wears a cross necklace that is around his neck, as he intends to hide the cross.
In Season 2 Iori's hair seems to have gotten messier and maybe curlier. He now wears a white shirt, a blue vest with 5 silver buttons and a black tie. Along with blue trousers and black shoes.
Iori is known for having a prince-like behavior, as well as his calm and collected nature. He is very caring. But despite that prince-like personality of his, he can also be very scary, especially during winters.
Iori is perceptive of the feelings of others, but he is also somewhat reclusive, being called anti-social by his brothers. He is very accepting of Ema's entry into the house, but is somewhat befuddled by her on occasion. He tries to be her shoulder to cry on, so to speak, and wants to keep her happy, often giving her flowers depending on her situation. He is very reserved when it comes to his feelings for her, choosing to act subtly instead of being forceful. He states in the finale that he will "risk it all to love her."
Kaname is the closest brother to Iori because Kaname was able to understand him in some situations especially when the death of his girlfriend Fuyuka. Due to a change in circumstances though, he started to hate Kaname talking to him, feeling like he is trying to interfere with his personal life. But, at the end of the novels, they make up with each other.
In the anime, their relationship is not nearly as tense, because Iori's ex-girlfriend presumably does not exist. However, Iori is still often the one who reigns in Kaname when he becomes to flirtatious, especially with Ema.
Iori is very accepting of Ema when she joined the family and tends to give her flowers relating to her current situation. He tries to be there for Ema when she needs someone to talk to, and often makes her feel better as a result, which makes him happy. He is protective of Ema, and shows subtle hints of jealousy whenever his siblings, mainly Kaname, flirt with her. Iori is often the one who tells him when he's gone too far and is bothering Ema. Whenever she is involved, he wouldn't have qualms about showing his warm and caring side. Later, it is revealed that he is also in love with her, shown best when he gave her an iris, not only for good luck, but it also means that Iori "will risk everything to love her".
- Main article: Asahina Iori/Game
- His name means 祈 (Yi for life) and 織 (ori for thread).
- He is the tenth son of the Asahina family.
- The brother he is closest to is the playboy Kaname.
- He is popular and well known in other schools.
- He studies in Bright Centrair.
- In the novels, he became a model, in the same agency as Fuuto.
- It's his job to take care of the garden.
- Like his brothers, he is in love with Ema, and is very reserved about his feelings for her.
- In the game, he had a girlfriend before, her name was Fuyuka. It has been stated that since his ex-girlfriend died in a car accident, his heart has been empty. Iori really loved Fuyuka, and he would have given everything to her. After she died, he wanted to commit suicide and follow her to the other world.
- In the anime, Fuyuka presumably never existed, and Iori is warmer as a result. His relationship with Kaname is also better and less tense.
- In the anime, he is still a competitor in the "Brothers Conflict."
- Iori is a yandere. (Less so in the anime.)
- If not for Ema, he would have murdered Kaname (Kaname did not resist, thinking that would be best for Iori).
- In the games, he is the only one who has a bad end.
- For 2014 April Fool's, on the Brothers Conflict Sylph Dengeki web page, the female Iori's name was spelled as 祈央莉.
- His Zodiac is Aries, the Ram.
- Main article: Asahina Iori/Quotes
- Main article: Asahina Iori/Image Gallery