|Birthday||March 31, 1994|
|Age||16 (Season 1)|
19 (Season 2)
|Height||173cm (5'8") (Season 1)|
174cm (5'9") (Season 2)
|Occupation||High School Student|
|School||Hinode High School|
|Relatives||Hinata Rintarou (Stepfather)
Asahina Miwa (Mother)
|Anime Debut||Episode 1|
|Game||Brothers Conflict: Passion Pink (Playable)|
|Japanese Voice||Yoshimasa Hosoya|
Yūsuke Asahina (Asahina Yūsuke, 朝日奈 侑介) is the eleventh son of the Asahina family.
Yūsuke has messy, short red hair with two braids and dark red eyes. He's usually seen wearing a school uniform, but can also be found in athletic attire.
Even though he looks and behaves like a wild yankee, Yūsuke has a really strong sense of justice. He hates everything twisted, often getting into a fight with delinquents to defend what’s right.
Had a crush on her before knowing that she was going to join the family. He has difficulties accepting Ema into the family due to his feelings and becomes conflicted with even the most trivial of things such as eating the cake she made for Subaru's birthday.
- Main article: Asahina Yūsuke/Game
- Eleventh son of the Asahina Family.
- He and Ema are classmates.
- Attends Hinode High School.
- His grades are as red as his hair.That means that his grades are low
- He’s athletic and good in sports.
- He doesn't want to accept Ema into the family. Reason? He has a crush on her.
- When he did, he's digging his own grave, because the others are also very fond of her.
- Wants to attend the same university as Subaru. (Due the fact that he wants to follow Ema)
- Got accepted into the same college as Ema.
- He will join the "Protect Chi Club" in the novel, which will really piss off Juli.