|Birthday||March 31, 1994|
|Age||17 (Season 1)|
20 (Season 2)
|Height||173cm (5'8") (Season 1)|
174cm (5'9") (Season 2)
|Occupation||High School Student (Season 1), University Student (Season 2)|
|School||Hinode High School (Season 1), Meiji University (Season 2)|
|Relatives||Hinata Rintarou (Stepfather)
Asahina Miwa (Mother)
|Anime Debut||Episode 1|
|Game||Brothers Conflict: Passion Pink (Playable)|
|Japanese Voice||Yoshimasa Hosoya|
Yuusuke Asahina (朝日奈 侑介, Asahina Yūsuke) is the eleventh son of the Asahina family.
Yuusuke has messy, short red hair with two braids and dark red eyes. He's usually seen wearing a school uniform, but can also be found in athletic attire.
In Season 2 his hair is worn in a low ponytail instead of braids. He wears a white t-shirt and dark red jacket with white, purple, and gray trim. He also has gray trousers, a white belt, and black belt as well as a necklace with a lock on it.
Even though he looks and behaves like a wild Yankee, Yuusuke has a really strong sense of justice. He hates everything twisted, often getting into a fight with delinquents to defend what’s right.
They are classmates. He had a crush on her before knowing that she was going to join the family. He has difficulties accepting Ema into the family due to his feelings and becomes conflicted with even the most trivial of things, such as eating the cake she made for Subaru's birthday. When he got accepted into the same university as Ema will enter, he got so happy saying that he will not lose to any of his brothers. In the end of the novels though, Yusuuke cried a lot because Ema didn't chose him, but still wished a happy life for her and Subaru.
They are not on good terms. They always fight each other because of Fuuto's cheeky personality, because he treats Yuusuke without respect too.
- Main article: Asahina Yuusuke/Game
The name 'Yuusuke' is formed with the kanjis 'Yuu' and 'Suke' which respectively mean 'Gentleness, Superiority' and 'forerunner, herald.'
- Eleventh son of the Asahina Family.
- Attends Hinode High School.
- He and Ema are classmates.
- He has bad grades, and often has to take supplementary lessons.
- He’s athletic and good in sports.
- He doesn't want to accept Ema into the family (because he has a crush on her).
- When he does, he's digging his own grave, because the others are also very fond of her.
- Wants to attend the same university as Subaru. (Due to the fact that he wants to follow Ema)
- He ends up getting accepted into the same college as Ema.
- He will join the "Protect Chi Club" in the novel, which will really piss off Juli.
- He feels shy when he is around Ema.
- In Brothers Conflict feat. Yuusuke & Fuuto, it is explained that Yuusuke is great at playing soccer, which is why his classmate Sasakura and the other seniors invited him to join the soccer team.
- For 2014 April Fool's, on the Brothers Conflict Sylph Dengeki web page, the female Yuusuke was named Yuki (侑稀).
- He is a Tsundere.
- He shares the same Zodiac with his 10th elder brother Iori, Aries, the Ram.
- He told Subaru to make Ema happy.