I'm writing this page to inform you all about Brothers Conflict Season 2
I would like to say that we all have been waiting for Brothers Conflict Season 2 for A LONG TIME now.
- We all know that the September, 2017 date is FAKE.
To everyone, the only proof about Brothers Conflict Season 2 being confirmed is Hikaru's words from Episode 12, the final episode.
"Instead, the next race is going to begin now. In other words, the Brothers Conflict is going to keep going for a good while to come. And I'll also be entering the fray this time, so good luck to us both."
However, to me, that's not the only proof that Brothers Conflict Season 2 is confirmed. Recently, I've found something else.
Now before you ask any questions about that site, let me explain what is it first.
When Release is a site where you can be informed of events dealing with Devices(Phones, Game Consoles), Cartoons(Western Animation), Anime(Eastern Animation), Movies, Games, etc.. When Release can tell you if something new/ a new season is announced and/or tell you when it's going to be released. Now..the article about Brothers Conflict was written on February 2nd, 2016. According to the article, Brothers Conflict Season 2 is confirmed, and it will be coming out in 2017. The only thing that's unknown is the month and day.
Honestly, my feelings for this site = Skeptical. However, I also use this site and article as a sense of Hope. Before now, we haven't heard ANYTHING about Brothers Conflict Season 2 being confirmed. And now, after all this time, When Release is saying that it's confirmed and coming out this year. I don't know whether the article is true or not, but to know that there's SOMETHING about BroCon Season 2 being confirmed means that there HAS to be something going on. So even if you don't believe what the article says, please at least take it as a sense of Hope. Let's move on now..
- Also, They Just released Brothers Conflict: Precious Baby on April, 2016. Now that the game is released, they(hopefully) can work on Season 2.
In conclusion, I have strong hope of Brothers Conflict Season 2, and I am very sure it's coming out. We all just need to settle on a release date to be honest.
Also, please note that the article is something that I've found, and I don't know whether it's true or not.
UPDATE: 3/18/17(You all might not like it at first, but it gets better)
- The article I mentioned previously has been altered to "2017, to be announced." However, remember that there IS still proof toward season 2 being released, Hikaru's words.
- Season 2 is probably taking so long because:
- They were working on a new game, Precious Baby.
- They made 2 OVAS on 2014 and 2015
- They are POSSIBLY working on season 2 now
Here's where it gets better(kinda)...
- First, there have been rumors going on about BroCon Season 2. Apparently, it's suppose to be released Summer, 2017. Again, this is only a rumor.
- I did some research, too. I have found an article that revealed the release date(NOTE: I DON'T KNOW WHETHER THIS IS TRUE OR NOT).
- The article CLAIMED that Brothers Conflict Season 2 will be released on July 2, 2017.
- The article was made on February 24, 2017(so it's recent and possibly more reliable).
- Link: http://festyy.com/q3JJZJ
So you may be asking... What's the significance if there's no confirmed release date, only rumors?
- Remember that rumors can be TRUE or FALSE, so there's always a chance.
- Before, there was literally NO NEWS about Season 2 being released. Now we have some news about Season 2, which is a sign that season 2 is probably being worked on at this very moment.
- Now there's more evidence that Season 2 will be released.
To be honest, I was about to give up on Season 2 being released, but when I found this new information, it encouraged me to not give up and keep researching to find a release date. So don't give up.
If you want to view my Brothers Conflict videos, go ahead.
~NEW VIDEO~ 3/26/17
- I know July 2nd, 2017 is around the corner, but please remember that July 2nd, 2017 is a rumored release date, which means that it can be either true or false.
- Like I said before, I'm simply informing you all about the articles I find about Season 2.
- We can now say the July 2nd, 2017 date is a false rumor.
- From now on, we should depend on information found from official Brain Base, Funimation, BroCon's official site, Crunchyroll, etc.
- If anyone finds any information, please do not hesitate to share it.
- We still have Hikaru's words as proof, right?
- The "July 2nd, 2017" article that I mentioned went through some changes lately.
- They changed the "release date" from "July 2nd, 2017" to "November 2, 2017"
- Should you believe it? Nope.
- If it were true in the first place, they wouldn't have had changed it.
- I took the time to look up Brothers Conflict's voice actors.
Official BroCon Twitter: http://ceesty.com/q4dVca
Masaomi's Voice Actor: http://ceesty.com/q4dVXG
Ukyo's Voice Actor: http://ceesty.com/q4dV8O
His Twitter: http://ceesty.com/q4dBzh
Kaname's Voice Actor: http://corneey.com/weMKnk
His Twitter: http://corneey.com/weMKUY
Hikaru's Voice Actor: http://corneey.com/weMKDn
Tsubaki's Voice Actor: http://corneey.com/weMKLW
Azusa's Voice Actor: http://corneey.com/weMKNN
Natsume's Voice Actor: http://corneey.com/weMK6H
Louis' Voice Actor: http://corneey.com/weMLr4
Subaru's Voice Actor(Same guy who voices Sebastian): http://corneey.com/weMLvC
Iori's Voice Actor: http://corneey.com/weMLIN
His Twitter: http://corneey.com/weMLGM
Yusuke's Voice Actor: http://corneey.com/weMLMz
Futo's Voice Actor: http://corneey.com/weML53
His Blog: http://corneey.com/weMZru
His Twitter: http://corneey.com/weMZpB
Wataru's Voice Actor's Main Twitter: http://corneey.com/weMZjG
Other Site: http://corneey.com/weMZmk
Ema's Voice Actor: http://corneey.com/weMZPe
Her Blog: http://corneey.com/weMZGC
Her Twitter: http://corneey.com/weMZBR
Please leave your thoughts in the comments.