|Age||16 (Season 1)
19 (Season 2)
|Occupation||High School Student|
|School||Hinode High School|
|Relatives||Nagami Kenji and Yukie (Biological Parents)|
Hinata Rintarou (Adopted Father)
|Anime Debut||Episode 1|
|Game||Brothers Conflict: Passion Pink (Protagonist)
Brothers Conflict: Brilliant Blue (Protagonist)
|Japanese Voice||Rina Satō (Anime only)|
Ema is a young teenage girl with a petite structure, making her the shortest character in the series, except for Wataru, the youngest brother. She has medium length brown hair that is often tied up in a ponytail on the left side with a heart shaped clip. In both the anime and the game she has brown eyes. She is mostly seen in her school uniform, but has worn casual clothes, and a dress to her father's wedding.
PersonalityEditEma has always been lonely being an only child without her father being home, and is delighted when she finds out that she will have thirteen new brothers. She enjoys helping out her new brothers when she can, and will never fail to go out of her way for them. She gets embarrassed easily, especially when her brothers get really close to her. She seems to love her brothers very much, and enjoys being in their company. She is a devoted daughter to her father, and tries her best to not let her new mother down.
She sometimes seems "passive" regarding some of her brothers' advances, letting her brothers kiss (Tsubaki) or seduce (Fuuto) her, because she is confused and afraid that her actions could destroy the family harmony. She is friendly and cheerful, and seems to be very attached to Juli, her pet squirrel.
Ema Hinata is the daughter of the famous adventurer Rintarō Hinata. One day, Ema finds out that her dad is going to remarry with a successful apparel maker named Miwa Asahina. Rather than bothering them, she decides to move into the Sunrise Residence complex that is owned by Miwa. From there, she discovers that she has 13 stepbrothers. As she gets to know all of them, will one of her stepbrothers fall in love with Ema?
Louis. Ema had Juli ever since she was young and he is always looking out for her and protecting her from the "wolves".
When Azusa gave Ema a copy of his younger self, Tsubaki tells him that he won't let him have her. Kissing her on top of the couch, he was pulled off of her by Azusa. In episode seven, Tsubaki was about to kiss her again when Azusa intervened, although the condition he had been brushing off for some time caused him to collapse. When admitted to the hospital, on the rooftop, Azusa confessed that he was just as bad as his identical brother, holding her in an embrace before kissing her forehead.
When Ema did not want to return to the apartments, after discovering that she was adopted, Natsume offered her to stay at his home. There, he explained that although they are in conflict, they do need her. That was when he first kissed her, firmly declaring that he was not sorry for doing so.
He also, in episode 11, gives her several tickets. One of the tickets was a "Big Helper Ticket" and the others were "Game Day" and "100 Smooches". Also in the twelfth episode, Wataru claims that one day he will become a big CEO after he studies and games hard. This happens when Ema and Waturu are gaming with each other in what may be a car race game.
- Ema and Yusuke are classmates.
- The room she is using used to be Natsume's room.
- Both she and Louis are the only ones able to communicate with Juli.
- She is good at cooking.
- She plans to enter Meiji University.
- Tsubaki kisses her: twice in episode four, and twice in episode six.
- She loves zombie games.
- She lets Fuuto bite her neck with his vampire fang costume at the school festival.
- Amamiya Reiko, Ukyo's ex-girlfriend looks a lot like her, but both have different personalities.
- She's the adopted daughter of Rintarou.
- She soon learns that her real father is also an adventurer, just like Rintarou.
- Ema's biological parents are Kenji Nagami and Yukie Nagami.
- Her best friend is Mahoko Imai (今井真秀子).
- According to Yusuke's route, Ema had shoulder length hair when they started high school.
- She doesn't know how to wink.
- If it wasn't for Rintarou, Ema would have been an orphan, just like her birth parents.